DAY TOURS – BENTOTA, SRI LANKA
No. Of Pax: 2
Meal Plan: B/b Basis
Hotel: Pandanus Beach Resort and Spa 4* / Eden Resort & Spa 5*
No of Nights: 2
You, Will, Arrive at Hotel With a Warm Welcome. You, Will, Be Fresh Up With a King Coconut Drink Which Is So Famous in Tropical Countries. After That You Will Spend Relax in the Hotel. And in the Afternoon You Will Be Picked Up by the Chauffeur to Have Your Lunch at Outside Restaurant. After Having Lunch, You Will Start Exploring the Bentota River by Doing the Riverboat Safari Which is So Amazing and Will Give You a Memorable Experience. You Will Discover Birds, Other Animals Especially the Kadolana Trees Beside the Ride Will Give You a Beautiful Eyesight. After That You Will Drive Back to the Hotel to Stay Leisure in.
After having the Breakfast at Hotel You Will Be Picked Up by the Chauffeur to Visit the Water Sports Centre for Riding Through the Wild Waves. You, Will, Enjoy the Activities You Will Do In the River. Such as Jetsky Ride, Pera Ride Are Some of the Main Fantastic Water Activities. And in the Afternoon After Having Luch, You Will Have a Ride Through the Villag by Cycle. By Riding the Through the Village You Will Get to Know the Village Life and You Will Be Fully Relaxed While the Ride. And in the Evening You Will Drop to the Hotel to Have Leisure.
After Having Breakfast at Hotel You Will Depart. Enjoy!! Note: the Above Cost Includes – 4* Hotel as Mentioned, B/b Basis Meal Plan, English Speaking Guide/driver With Luxury Car and a Memorable Gift as Complementary.
● Per person cost of twin-sharing accommodation
● Transport by private air-conditioned car or van and services of English speaking chauffeur guide for the entire duration
● Local government taxes & service charges
● Meals Breakfast and Dinner
● Quote is subject to availability of rooms, tax increases, price fluctuations and any peak season supplements
● The cost is based on cash basis. For any other method of settlement whether it be cheques, drafts, credit cards or debit cards we will entail a service charge
● For cancellations within 30 days before the date of arrival 100% of the holiday program will be charged
● The standard check in time in Sri Lanka is 14:00 hours and standard check out time is 11:00 hours - All drive times are approximate and are subject to change.
● Travel Insurance
● Optional tours & activities
● Flights - Airport taxes
● Activities & highlights
● Camera & Video permits at cultural sights
● All expenses of personal nature
● Tips and portage
● Spa and Wellness treatment
Sign up for our mailing list to get latest updates and offers.