DAY TOURS – BENTOTA, SRI LANKA
No. Of Pax: 2
Meal Plan: B/b Basis
Hotel: Pandanus Beach Resort and Spa 4
No of Nights: 2
You, Will, Arrive at Hotel With a Warm Welcome. You, Will, Be Fresh Up With a King Coconut Drink Which Is So Famous in Tropical Countries. After That You Will Spend Relax in the Hotel. And in the Afternoon You Will Be Picked Up by the Chauffeur to Have Your Lunch at Outside Restaurant. You, Will, Have a Free Walk Through the Street Where the Cold Breeze of the Waves of the Beach Will Shower You With. Then After You, Will Drop to the Hotel. And the Rest of the Day You Will Spend in the Sandy Beach With Love.
After having the Breakfast at Hotel You Will Be Picked Up by the Chauffeur to Visit the Ayurvedic Spa Treatment Place, if You Are Interested in Having Treatments With Herbals Which Will Give You a Relaxation. Then After Transfer Back to the Hotel After Having Lunch At Outside Restaurant to Enjoy the Cold Waves in the Beach. You Will Spend Leisure in the Afternoon. And in the Evening You Will Be Picked Up to Have a Walk Through the Street. As Bentota is a Famous Area for Sea Food, on Request You Will Be Guided to Visit a Best Sea Food Restaurant in the Area to Have a Delicious Sea Food Dish in the Beach With Candle Lights. And After Experiencing the Candle Light Fresh and Delicious Sea Food You Will Drop Back to the Hotel to Have Leisure.
After Having Breakfast at Hotel You Will Depart. Enjoy!! Note: the Above Cost Includes – 4* Hotel as Mentioned, B/b Basis Meal Plan, English Speaking Guide/driver With Luxury Car and a Memorable Gift as Complementary.
● Per person cost of twin-sharing accommodation
● Transport by private air-conditioned car or van and services of English speaking chauffeur guide for the entire duration
● Local government taxes & service charges
● Meals Breakfast and Dinner
● Quote is subject to availability of rooms, tax increases, price fluctuations and any peak season supplements
● The cost is based on cash basis. For any other method of settlement whether it be cheques, drafts, credit cards or debit cards we will entail a service charge
● For cancellations within 30 days before the date of arrival 100% of the holiday program will be charged
● The standard check in time in Sri Lanka is 14:00 hours and standard check out time is 11:00 hours - All drive times are approximate and are subject to change.
● Travel Insurance
● Optional tours & activities
● Flights - Airport taxes
● Activities & highlights
● Camera & Video permits at cultural sights
● All expenses of personal nature
● Tips and portage
● Spa and Wellness treatment
Sign up for our mailing list to get latest updates and offers.